Our TACO Marine Shore Power Cable Holder is the ideal way for boats to be hooked up to a power source at the marina. The large ring design accommodates 30-, 50- and 100-AMP shore power cables and has an adjustable height ring to compensate for low or high tide settings.
The Shore Power Cable Holder is manufactured from Type-304 Stainless Steel and fits into standard rod holders that have a 1-5/8-inch diameter.
Save $25 when you purchase two TACO Marine LED Lights. Choose from a variety of deck- and pipe-mount LED lights for enhanced boat safety and visibility.
3- AND 4-LED FLAT MOUNT DECK LIGHTS
We make 3-LED Flat Mount Deck Lights in red or blue with either white or black housing. Easily mount these lights to hard tops, consoles, interior cabins, under gunnels or inside bait wells.
These LED lights are USCG, ISO and SAE certified for Ignition Protection* and feature an 8-watt equivalent to a 55-watt halogen flood light. With a powerful 540 lumen output, the 3-LED Flat Mount Lights have a 100-degree spread beam angle.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Very low power consumption (.6 amps @ 12V)
- 12-24 volt applications
- 8-foot hidden power cable
- Available mounting options included: Stainless Steel Swivel Bracket or 3M adhesive tape
- Compact design bolts directly to any flat surface 5-inches long and 1-3/8-inch wide
- Wire chafe guards included for running wires through tube or pipe
- Limited one year warranty
- High impact, UV-resistant, light weight white or black polycarbonate housing
- Durable and self-extinguishing clear plastic lense
- Anodized aluminum heatsink
- LED chips are silicone potted for IP67 Waterproof (non-submersible)
We also manufacture 4-LED Flat Mount Deck Lights in white with white or black housing, which is ideal for hard tops, consoles, interior cabins, under gunnels and inside bait wells.
With the same great features as our 3-LED Flat Mount Deck Lights, the 4-LED lights have a powerful 700-lumen output and a low power consumption of less than 1 amp.
3- AND 4-LED PIPE MOUNT DECK LIGHTS
We manufacture 3-LED Pipe Mount Deck Lights in red or blue and 4-LED Pipe Mount Deck Lights in white with brite-dipped aluminum housing. Our pipe mount LED lights are perfect for leaning posts, T-Tops, towers, railings and poling platforms.
With the same great features as our Flat Mount Deck Lights, our 3- and 4-LED Pipe Mount Deck Lights bolt directly to 1-inch Schedule-40 pipe.
Our TACO Marine Spreader Light is a safe and environmentally friendly light and is ideal for T-Tops. It has six high-powered, long-lasting low-draw lights that won’t drain the boat’s battery and is impervious to water spray, wash-downs and pounding wake. It is manufactured from UV- and impact–resistant white housing and has a polycarbonate lens.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Six (6) high-powered 1-Watt LEDs
- 12 to 28-Volt AC/DC
- Draws 0.5 Amps
- High 675 Lumens light output
- Wide 150-degree light spread
- IP67 Waterproof (non-submersible)
- Shock resistant LEDs
- Adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket with adjustable tilt
- Includes clamp for standard 3/4- to 1-inch IPS T-Top ring (1-1/16-inch and 1-5/16-inch OD pipe)
- 5-inches wide, 3-7/16-inches tall, 2-3/16-inches diameter
- Housing color: white
- Limited 1-year warranty
* USCG, ISO and SAE certified for Ignition Protection. Completely sealed lights have been tested in an explosive environment and exposed to an explosive atmosphere in high temperature that includes powering on-off 50 times without igniting the atmosphere at a temperature not exceeding 200 degree C. These certificates demonstrate the ability to consistently provide product that meets statutory and regulatory requirements that assure customer satisfaction and safety. Ideal for use in engine rooms, battery compartments and anywhere fire safety is of most importance.
For complete terms and conditions on these rebates, visit tacomarine.com.