Boaters rejoice! We’ve designed the next best thing for easy docking.
Introducing our new Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL – keeping your lines organized and elevated when the dock’s surface drops below the tops of your motor cowlings.
The patent-pending locking mechanism allows for a secure cleat that is easy to reach, remove and reinstall. You’ll never have to find a place to tie off at the stern when docking again! These cleats are also great for hanging fenders and chum bags.
With a 15-degree large S-shape design, these cleats fit into standard rod holders 1-7/8-inches in diameter. The large loop hole accommodates line up to 5/8-inch thick.
When not in use, simply apply pressure, push down, twist and remove the cleat from the gunnel. Safely stow the cleats in the included mesh bag, even when wet.
These cleats are slated for marine distributor availability by the end of 2018 and available at marine retailers in the New Year. For questions, comments or more information on the Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL, fill out the contact form below.
It’s officially spring, which means it’s the perfect time for boat remodeling, renovation and equipment upgrades. Check out our top 10, must-have TACO products you need to get your boat ready for summer.
Our Grand Slam Outrigger Mounts are perfect for anglers with any size boat up to and surpassing 50 feet. Manufactured with high-quality, durable stainless steel and machined aluminum, our Outrigger Mounts are guaranteed for years of trouble-free use and backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty. For larger fishing boats, we offer our Grand Slam Professional Series Mounts, which are perfect for high-performance sport fishing at high speeds.
Compliment your TACO Marine Outrigger Mounts with our Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles. Our patented Aluminum Tele-Outrigger Poles are strong and sturdy, even in the roughest seas with multiple trolling lines. They pair with the Grand Slam 400, 380, 280, 170 or a striker base. The Aluminum Poles are available in 15- and 18-feet long.
Our Carbon Fiber Tele-Outrigger Poles feature our patent-pending swivel rollers, which allow for a more natural bait presentation and provide less halyard line chafing, and our patent-pending Twist & Lock mechanism for easy pole installation. These pair with our Grand Slam Pro Series 450 and 500 Mounts and are available in 16- and 20-feet long.
Check out this video with Captain Ryan Peters from Miss Britt Charters and our TACO Marine Outrigger Top Mounts and Carbon Fiber Poles.
Complete your TACO Outrigger system with one of our halyard line Rigging Kits. Choose from seven different kits for your outrigger needs, including a center rigger kit, the double mono rigging kit and the premium triple-braid rigging kit. These kits are designed to fill all your rigging needs to get you on the water quickly.
Captain Mark Henderson from the Liquid Fire Fishing Team shows how to quickly rig lines, attach swivels and pulleys, set the tension on the poles, attach the cord to the gunnel as well as how and where to attach your fishing line.
We also have the TACO Marine Outrigger Line Tensioner, which is designed for larger boats fishing with double or triple halyard lines on each outrigger. The Outrigger Line Tensioner helps keep proper tension on outrigger halyards while fully extended and tight.
With its easily adjustable halyard tension, it makes changing locations quick and easy – no more storing your halyard lines in order to make a move. Manufactured from stainless steel Type-316, the Outrigger Line Tensioner is adjustable for boats with 1- to 2-1/2-inch thick gunnels. It comes with an Easy Ronstan medium cam cleat for 1/8- to 1/2-inch thick rope and is backed by our 1-year warranty.
Give your boat the ultimate face lift with brand new TACO Marine Rub Rail! Replacing outdated, faded or damaged Rub Rail is one of the quickest and low-cost solutions for improving your boat’s appearance. We offer seven premium Vinyl Rub Rail Kits, which are available in various sizes to match almost any boat on the market. Choose from Flexible Rub Rail, Semi-Rigid Rub Rail or Semi-Rigid with a Chrome Insert.
Installing your own Rub Rail is easy! We have a great video showing our various Rub Rail profiles and how you can install Rub Rail on your own boat.
Prevent your dock lines from getting tangled in outboard props with our Transom Cross Tie – a 30-inch tall portable cleat that elevates lines up and away from motors when tying off at the stern. Our patent-pending latch mechanism at the base allows for easy insertion and hold into standard rod holders. Check out the video below for more on the Transom Cross Tie Portable Cleat.
Captain Mark Henderson of the Liquid Fire Fishing Team shows how to elevate stern lines using the TACO Marine Transom Cross Tie Portable Cleat.
For dockside safety and convenience, our new TACO Marine Quick Release Fender Lock ensures secure, quickly stored fender lines. At the dock, you simply insert the pin into the fitting and your boat is protected with the fenders in an ideal position. When using chum bags, it’s a great way to never have to search for a place to hang it again!
Installing the TACO Marine Quick Release Fender Lock is easy! Captain Mark Henderson of the Liquid Fire Fishing Team walks us through the process.
Filet your fresh-caught fish on our easy-to-clean TACO Marine Adjustable Poly Filet Table, which is made from FDA-approved, high-density polyethylene that will not discolor, crack, mildew or absorb fish odors. Available in 20- and 30-inch widths, our filet tables are perfect for cutting bait, fileting fish or serving food and beverages. These tables also feature a storage slot to safely stow filet knives and fishing pliers. The universal, adjustable mount is corrosion resistant and made to fit all standard size rod holders. The quick release ergonomic knob allows for quick angle adjustment and flat storage when not being used. All fasteners are stainless marine grade quality.
Captain Mark Henderson of the Liquid Fire Fishing Team speaks about his experience with TACO Marine Adjustable Poly Filet Tables.
Lastly, equip your boat with one of our Poly Drink Holders, which are perfectly sized for tumblers up to 32 ounces, cans and water bottles. These made-in-the-USA drink holders are available as a single or double tumbler, with or without a cell phone or catch-all slot. Our Poly Tumbler Holders easily attach to boat surfaces with suction cups and are manufactured using UV-stabilized, high-density Polymer. This is a must-have, go-to accessory for any size boat!
Leave Santa milk and cookies on thisAdjustable Poly Filet Table! This clever filet table fits in and adjusts to any degree rod holder, levels out flat and locks in the position you need. It also has slots for a filet knife and fishing pliers. This high-strength table will not crack, mildew, discolor, or absorb fish odors – plus it’s easy to clean. It comes in two sizes and all the components are made in the USA. Find it here at iBoats.
Reel in this Taco Marine stocking stuffer and it could be the-catch-of-the-day for Christmas …
Reel Hangers with Rod Tip Holder Kit.The easy-to-adjust hangers accommodate a wide variety of reel sizes. The stainless steel hangers mount horizontally, vertically or overhead with spring-loaded clips to secure reels safely in place – even in rough seas. The set includes rod tip holders with spring-activated snap locks.
If you don’t find a genuine Taco Marine Rub Rail kit in your stocking, it may be because Santa put it under the tree or used it on his sleigh – to protect chimneys of course. Because Taco Marine is the largest producer of rub rail for boat builders, Santa recommends that you click here for aFree Rub Rail Replacement Guide.It helps you find the original installed on your boat, what to buy and you can select from many types, styles and colors of rub rail. A Taco Marine Rub Rail Kit may not be a stocking stuffer, but it makes an easy gift to put under the tree.
1. A Come-on-board boat handle.Santa is older and wiser and knows it’s no easy task getting in and out of his ride – especially when carrying a bag on board. Now you too can get on and off your boat safely with this stainless steel “Come-on-board-handle” – with a large finger-grip contoured surface. This two-piece handle quickly slides into a backing plate inserted into a standard rod holder, or the receiver base is ideal for gunnel or transom platform mounting. This clever two-piece handle has a bag for quick and easy storage. Click this link: Come-on-board handle for more information.
2. Santa has many close calls with chimneys when delivering presents. How does he keep his sleigh from getting scratched and dented? He uses Taco Marine’s rub rail of course! He also added Taco Marine LED navigation lights that mount right into the rub rail. Now he has Port and Starboard lights with a range of 2 miles. And because Taco Marine is the largest producer of rub rail to boat builders, Santa recommends that you click here for aFree Rub Rail Replacement Guide.It helps you find the original installed in your boat, what to buy and select from many types, styles and colors of rub rail. A Taco Marine rub rail kit makes an easy gift to put under the tree.
3. Multi-purpose 15 degree portable cleat. Santa needs to make sure his ride is secure on roof tops, so he uses Taco Marine’s clever portable cleat. What about you – ever need a cleat or a boat fender in a different place? This brushed aluminum portable cleat fits into a standard rod holder and easily moves around to where you need it. The loop-hole design allows fenders to hang over the side, and is ideal for hanging your hose while washing your boat.
Need a to make a Wish List? Check out our other new boating products at TacoMarine.com.
Here are 3 handy new products you just may want to have before you head out for the summer boating season.
1. Come-on-board boat handle.Get on and off your boat safely with this stainless steel “Come-on-board-handle” – with a large finger-grip contoured surface. This two-piece handle slides into a backing plate inserted into a standard rod holder, or the receiver base is ideal for gunnel or transom platform mounting. This clever two-piece handle has a bag for quick and easy storage. Click the photos for more information.
2. Shore to Boat Power Cable Holder. This is a safe and convenient way to hold the power cable from the dock to the boat. The large ring accommodates 30, 50 and 100 AMP shore power cables, fits into standard rod holders and has an adjustable height clamp-on ring that slides up and down to compensate for low or high tides. Includes storage bag.
3. Multi-purpose 15 degree portable cleat. Ever needed a cleat or a boat fender in a different place? This brushed aluminum portable cleat fits into a standard rod holder and easily moves around to where you need it. The loop-hole design allows fenders to hang over the side, and is ideal for hanging your hose while washing your boat. This product also includes a handy storage bag. Check out our other new boating products at TacoMarine.com.