Here’s a sleek new way to mount LED navigation lights – right in the rub rail! Boat builders can now eliminate deck mounted navigation lights with the Taco Marine LED Rub Rail Navigation Lights. They are mounted into a heavy gauge stainless steel joiner cover and are very easy to install. The 3 watt port (red) and starboard (green) LED lights are designed to fit the popular Taco V21-9659 Rigid Vinyl Rub Rail profiles. The lights provide a 120 degree unobstructed view, are visible for up to a ½ mile, and meet ABYC/USCG requirements.
Add Value to your boat with Taco Marine LED Navigation Lights
- Create a smooth deck by eliminating deck-mounted navigation lights
- Install low-voltage LEDs that draw only 0.25 amps
- Build-in years of maintenance free service with long-life LEDs
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel cover plates provide durability
Click on this image to watch a short and informative video about how Taco Marine manufactures high quality helm chairs and marine seating in the USA, (Clearwater, Florida).
Each of our seating technicians have over 15 years experience, demonstrate incredible precision, and focused on building quality into all of the seating products they make. Taco Marine actually exceeds the ABYC H-31 test. We only use high quality components, including anti-mold and mildew materials and 316 marine-grade stainless steel.
We are proud to renew our supplier of choice agreement with the American Boatbuilders Association (ABA) and eager to work closer with them in 2014. Listening to our customers helps us fully understand their needs so we can provide them not only the best solutions, but extraordinary service and support – from design through delivery.
You may know us for our rub rail and extrusions, but Taco Marine is an innovator and manufacturer of these products also: Tube, pipe and fittings for marine canvas and metal fabrication, as well as rod holders/storage, sport fishing outrigger systems, helm seats, chairs, pedestals, hardware, specialty hinges and latches. If you need custom aluminum and stainless steel hardware and fabricated parts, we have that too.
Beyond our wide range of products, what sets us apart from our competitors, is our total commitment to innovation, quality and service. We are always developing new and innovative products that give our customers a competitive edge – by enhancing their products and help to reduce their total costs. What’s more, we insist that every new Taco Marine product adheres to our highest standards of quality by undergoing proper testing, applying process improvement and utilizing best practices.
Mike Kushner, VP Sales
The Taco Deluxe Helm Chair has these 5 main advantages…
1. Convenience: The articulating armrests are tightly assembled to prevent chance movement.
2. Variety: We provide seat widths from 23″ to 40″ for a wide range of boats.
3. Flexibility: Rollback seat bolsters enable the driver to stand at the helm or sit at higher position.
4. Safety: The rollback seat hinge features a unique shield that eliminates dangerous pinch points and secures the bolster in place preventing it from flipping down.
5. Quality components: We only use 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel for hinges, brackets and all metal components for optimum performance.
The helm chair is available with or without TACO’s Helm Chair Seat Slide.